Promoting Windshield Replacement Safety
Auto Glass Express is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC) which is dedicated to the safe replacement of auto glass.
The Auto Glass Safety Council has developed North America’s only auto glass replacement standard, the AGRSS® Standard (ANSI/AGRSS® 002-2002 Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standard) which addresses procedures, education and product performance.
AGSC-Registered Member Companies must commit to the following standards:
• Participate in the Auto Glass Safety Council Validation Program
• Follow automotive glass industry best practices for safe auto glass installation
• Improve the level of performance and practices of their technicians
• Technicians must meet the pertinent Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
• Achieve consistency in auto glass installation practices
Learn More About Your Auto Glass Provider
The next time you need a windshield repair done, AGX would encourage you to ask these important questions.
• Are you an AGSC-Registered Member Company?
• Do all the materials you use meet or exceed ANSI Z 26.1
• Do all materials meet pertinent Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards?
• Does your adhesive manufacturer certify you, and who is the adhesive manufacturer?
• What type of warranty can I expect?
• How soon after my glass is replaced will I be able to use my vehicle?
AGX Committed to Safety and Quality at Highest Level
Auto Glass Express has chosen to become an AGSC-Registered Member because it demonstrates to our customers that we meet industry established standards that ensure safety and quality at the highest level.
Presently, Auto Glass Express is the only AGSC-Registered Member in our service area. To find an AGSC-Registered company go to www.safewindshields.org.
Have questions? Give us a call at 765-446-7900 or email us by going to Contact Us at AGX.